We meet monthly in friendly neighborhood venues or at destinations we choose out of common interest. We start off the fall with a social Kick-Off event, have a Holiday Party, and end the RNN year with a Garden Party. We also meet annually to plan and deal with important issues for the next year.
At Meetings, We Make Time To:
Meet new friends, catch up with those we already know and often learn new information through interesting presentations.
Enjoy Our Time Together In Interest Groups Such As:
- Active Outings - This group will meet monthly for a variety of more active fun. Outings could include hiking, kayaking, racquet sports, skiing or snowshoeing...Members are becoming involved with the Reading Pickleball group.
- Film / Arts - Members arrange monthly outings to experience films, plays, music, museums, or great cuisine.
- Foodies -A group to provide opportunity for those who enjoy exploring new cuisines and fun places to eat.
- Hot Topics - Meets monthly in small groups (10-15) to socialize & feed one’s intellectual curiosity about an selected subject of concern or interest to the group.
Koffee Klatch - Our group meets monthly at a local cafe for friendship, food and fun.Meditation - Members meet twice a month to explore techniques from a variety of traditions. Meditation employs breath awareness, concentration, visualizations, sensory (body) awareness, mantra and loving- kindness to lower stress levels and benefit both physical and mental health.
Meditation - Members meet twice a month to explore techniques from a variety of traditions. Meditation employs breath awareness, concentration, visualizations, sensory (body) awareness, mantra and loving- kindness to lower stress levels and benefit both physical and mental health.
Men's Bridge - This group is organizing to get together bi-monthly to enjoy playing Bridge on Sunday afternoons.
- Men's Billiards - This group meets twice a month to play pool with refreshments.
- Political Discussion - Members meet monthly to discuss a key issue announced beforehand with suggested readings. We have an open, respectful debate, considering the near and long term effects with an eye to the past.
Travel - Members plan trips monthly based on the interests of the group. Adventures may be half day, full day or longer.
- Women's Billiards- This group meets once a month to play pool and/or ping pong with refreshments.